- It is compulsory for students to maintain 80% attendance in the current academic session in order to be eligible to take the final exams except on medical grounds.
- A child who has been absent on the previous day/days will be allowed to the class only on production of a leave application duly signed by the parent stating reason for the same.
- Leave on medical grounds will be entertained on production of a medical certificate by an authorized physician.
- A student suffering from the following illness must observe the prescribed period of quarantine before returning to class:
- Whooping Cough : six weeks.
- Chicken Pox : till complete falling of scabs.
- Cholera / Jaundice : till the child is completely well.
- Measles: two weeks after rashes disappear.
- Mumps: till the swelling has gone i.e. about one month.
- Leave for going out of station should be sanctioned by the school authorities, prior to proceeding on leave.
- Students absenting themselves on tests or exams without prior sanction will be awarded a zero in that test or examination.
- All students are expected to attend the school on the opening day after each vacation.
- In case a student stops attending the school without any prior information to the school authority his/her name will be struck off from school roll after six consecutive days of absence and re-admission will be granted only after seeking a written permission from Principal and depositing the re-admission fee ( 1500).
NORMS FOR PROMOTION
- A minimum of 80% attendance is required during the session.
- Promotion will be granted to the student on the basis of his/her overall performance during the academic session (According to the directives issued by C.B.S.E, New Delhi).