It is said that a book is like a garden carried in the pocket. Books are like mines of knowledge, the more you dig the more you get.
NIMS International School has a vast collection of books covering all the Subjects in the well-managed library. It is open for all the students of the school, but to take advantage of this library, students have to follow certain rules:-
- Students are allowed to borrow books only on their own library cards.
- Absolute silence must be maintained in the library.
- The library has an open shelf system and students must adhere to the order in which books have been arranged in different shelves.
- They must put the books on the tables after consultation and not just anywhere on the Shelf.
- Books marked, disfigured or damaged will have to be replaced or paid for by the borrower.
- Reference books are not for issue. These books can be consulted within the library premises only. Books other than reference books are issued for one week.
- Students are not allowed to bring their personal books in the library.